Comment on page
How to create a notification
- 1.Apply filters or select the Segment you are interested in.
- 2.Click the Save (as) button located at the bottom-left of your screen
- 3.In the new window
- 1.Name your Segment (NOTE: in illustration we refer to 'Smartlist" - this is now called Segment
- 2.Check 'Create email alert' box
- 3.Select frequency, Daily or Weekly
- 4.Select format - .CSV or HTML (in body of email)
- 5.Select recipients (from your users) - if you don't see person - add them under the Users section first
- 6.Click save
If you like to stop receiving notifications, you need to
- 1.Find the specific name of the Segment (this should be in the title of the email)
- 2.Select the segment in the application
- 3.Click the Save (as) button in the bottom-left corner
- 4.Untick the 'mail this list' checkbox
Note: You need to be the owner of a Segment if you want to make changes.
So if you receive a message indicating you are not authorised to make a modification to the Segment, you either need to contact your admin or change the ownership in the Segment Overview.