How to upload a List
Step 1: preparations
- 1.Log into LeadBoxer as admin and go to the List overview page (from the dropdown menu in the top right corner)
- 2.Download the .CSV sample file
- 3.Open in a spreadsheet application and add your list into the sheet. There are 2 columns:
- 1.organizationDomain: Put the domain name of the organization in this row
- 2.organizationName: put the name of the organization in this row
- 4.'Save As' and (re)name so the file so that it is clear what the list contains. (eg. Target-accounts-2022.csv)
we allow for you to use wildcards in both the organizationDomain and organizationName fields.
Troubleshooting: if you get an error when uploading your .CSV, make sure there are no additional columns in your CSV file. The formatting is strict.
Step 2: Upload list
- 1.Log into LeadBoxer as admin and go to the List overview page
- 2.Click the Upload button, a new window will appear
- 3.Provide a name for your list, select the .CSV file from step 1 and press Save
Here is a screenshot of how it can look like if you have multiple lists:
Step 3: Apply your lists and save in Segment
Once the list is uploaded, you can apply it using the List Filter in both the leads and accounts view.