Comment on page
This integration can be used to push LeadBoxer data into Active Campaign.
The main functionality is to enrich and update your Active Campaign Contacts and Accounts with data available in LeadBoxer.
The integration also pushes the captured behaviour for each lead into a Contact widget.
Integration also contains an event trigger, meaning behavioural data can also be used to create Automations. For example to tag a contact if they visit a certain page, or arrive from a specific campaign, etc.
On the integrations page (in the new Interface), go to the Active Campaign option and click New Integration
Provide basic details such as:
Define who will be the 'owner' of the newly created Contacts and Accounts in Active Campaign.
Select whether to import the last hour's data or not.
That's it! Once finished we will start updating every hour, on the hour.
- When we find new data, we will create or update existing contacts and linked accounts (organizations)
- Both Contacts and Accounts will be enriched with pre-defined fields, if they have a value present in LeadBoxer
- For contacts, a 'LeadBoxer Events' widget will be added, which will include the events or pageviews measured by LeadBoxer
- A new tag will be created and added to each Lead or Account that is created or updated by the integration
- A new List called 'LeadBoxer' will be created
Custom fields for Contacts that are added and populated by LeadBoxer
- First Campaign
- First Medium
- First Source
- First Term
- First Content
- Last Campaign
- Last Medium
- Last Source
- Last Term
- Last Content
Contact fields mapped to LeadBoxer fields
- Job title
Account fields mapped to LeadBoxer fields
- Address 1
- Number of Employees
- Annual Revenue